The ZBOX comes in a modestly sized box with a convenient carrying handle. The front sports an angled shot of the machine, and the back lists detailed system specs and images of the ports and other features.
Inside, we find the following contents; the unit itself, a laptop-style power supply, stand, DVI-to-VGA adapter, mounting screws, the Cyberlink PowerDVD disc, a quick-start guide, and thin manual.
The front panel houses two USB ports (one of which is USB 3.0), 6-in-1 memory card reader, headphone jack, mic jack, the slot-loading optical drive, and the power button.
The rear of the machine offers 1xUSB 3.0, Ethernet, a combo USB 2.0/eSATA port, DVI out, HDMI out, optical S/PDIF out, and a slot for a Kensington lock.
Vents on the bottom of the chassis.
As you can see, the HD-ID34BR is a very nice-looking machine and would probably look right at home next to most flat-screen TVs.
Installing the OS was as simple as inserting a Windows 7 Enterprise installation disc and following the onscreen prompts.
The USB 3.0 ports didn't work immediately, but after finding and installing the USB 3.0 driver from ZOTAC's website, they worked just fine. We also installed NVIDIA's v.260.99 graphics driver.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Closer Look at the ZBOXHD-ID34BR-U]
- Page 3 [General Hands-On Usage and Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Quite a few' of THQ Nordic's new games are from THQ IPs
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- No Man's Sky concurrent players tanks by 90% on Steam
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's patch fixes some issues on PC
- No Man's Sky mod lets you travel underwater, and more
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller