The ZBOX comes in a modestly sized box with a convenient carrying handle. The front sports an angled shot of the machine, and the back lists detailed system specs and images of the ports and other features.
Inside, we find the following contents; the unit itself, a laptop-style power supply, stand, DVI-to-VGA adapter, mounting screws, the Cyberlink PowerDVD disc, a quick-start guide, and thin manual.
The front panel houses two USB ports (one of which is USB 3.0), 6-in-1 memory card reader, headphone jack, mic jack, the slot-loading optical drive, and the power button.
The rear of the machine offers 1xUSB 3.0, Ethernet, a combo USB 2.0/eSATA port, DVI out, HDMI out, optical S/PDIF out, and a slot for a Kensington lock.
Vents on the bottom of the chassis.
As you can see, the HD-ID34BR is a very nice-looking machine and would probably look right at home next to most flat-screen TVs.
Installing the OS was as simple as inserting a Windows 7 Enterprise installation disc and following the onscreen prompts.
The USB 3.0 ports didn't work immediately, but after finding and installing the USB 3.0 driver from ZOTAC's website, they worked just fine. We also installed NVIDIA's v.260.99 graphics driver.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Closer Look at the ZBOXHD-ID34BR-U]
- Page 3 [General Hands-On Usage and Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards