The ZBOX comes in a modestly sized box with a convenient carrying handle. The front sports an angled shot of the machine, and the back lists detailed system specs and images of the ports and other features.
Inside, we find the following contents; the unit itself, a laptop-style power supply, stand, DVI-to-VGA adapter, mounting screws, the Cyberlink PowerDVD disc, a quick-start guide, and thin manual.
The front panel houses two USB ports (one of which is USB 3.0), 6-in-1 memory card reader, headphone jack, mic jack, the slot-loading optical drive, and the power button.
The rear of the machine offers 1xUSB 3.0, Ethernet, a combo USB 2.0/eSATA port, DVI out, HDMI out, optical S/PDIF out, and a slot for a Kensington lock.
Vents on the bottom of the chassis.
As you can see, the HD-ID34BR is a very nice-looking machine and would probably look right at home next to most flat-screen TVs.
Installing the OS was as simple as inserting a Windows 7 Enterprise installation disc and following the onscreen prompts.
The USB 3.0 ports didn't work immediately, but after finding and installing the USB 3.0 driver from ZOTAC's website, they worked just fine. We also installed NVIDIA's v.260.99 graphics driver.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Closer Look at the ZBOXHD-ID34BR-U]
- Page 3 [General Hands-On Usage and Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance