After our time with the GlideTV Navigator and software we were fairly impressed, although it did not exactly replace our media center remote. We have been using it less and less with it only being pulled out to quickly move from one channel to another.
We have also begun using more of the online media services as a result of having them all in one place. Before the only place Hulu, ABC.com and Netflix were all used was in the lab where the mouse for the HTPC system was in easy reach. Now with the range and ease of use the Navigator allows these normally mouse bound apps to be used in a much larger environment.
The What's On service is exceptional and makes it very simple to move back and forth between services to find TV shows and Movies that you might miss if you are bound to one service. As an added bonus, you get the software for free and the Navigator will only cost you $69.99. This puts the GlideTV Navigator in a lower price bracket than many media center remotes.
As it stands right now, the GlideTV Navigator is a great product and from what we have heard, it is only going to get better.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity