Package and Contents
The box the GlideTV Navigator came in was a clean black box with the GlideTV logo on top. The overall impact is one of elegance and performance. It also adds a little bit of mystery into the mix.
With the lid off we get our first glimpse at the Navigator. It is a small device with an obvious touchpad in the center. This is safely placed in a foam cut-out to make sure that the Navigator stays in place.
After pulling out the foam insert, we find a few things under the hood so to speak. GlideTV has cut this out to not only have more room, but also to ensure that the parts in the bottom of the box stay in place during shipping.
One of the items in the bottom is the charging cradle including the USB cable and Powerpack. But there is more than that; there is a small USB dongle. This is the RF receiver that allows you to use the Navigator without the need to worry about line of sight.
The more ancillary items that came in the box were the drivers, a quick start guide and a note saying that you should pretty much ignore the drivers CD-ROM and head to the GlideTV website and grab the latest version of the software. We will show you why you should follow this recommendation a little later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card