Package and Contents
The box the GlideTV Navigator came in was a clean black box with the GlideTV logo on top. The overall impact is one of elegance and performance. It also adds a little bit of mystery into the mix.
With the lid off we get our first glimpse at the Navigator. It is a small device with an obvious touchpad in the center. This is safely placed in a foam cut-out to make sure that the Navigator stays in place.
After pulling out the foam insert, we find a few things under the hood so to speak. GlideTV has cut this out to not only have more room, but also to ensure that the parts in the bottom of the box stay in place during shipping.
One of the items in the bottom is the charging cradle including the USB cable and Powerpack. But there is more than that; there is a small USB dongle. This is the RF receiver that allows you to use the Navigator without the need to worry about line of sight.
The more ancillary items that came in the box were the drivers, a quick start guide and a note saying that you should pretty much ignore the drivers CD-ROM and head to the GlideTV website and grab the latest version of the software. We will show you why you should follow this recommendation a little later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance