Accessories and Documentation
Aside from the instructions we pulled from the top of the kit, included with the Apogee XTL, you will find instructions on how to use the back plate, how to prep the CPU, alignment of the thumb screws, and the flow of the CPU block.
The hardware that comes with the Apogee XTL includes two chromed ½" barbs, two nylon reusable clamps, and a little syringe of Ceramique Thermal Compound.
Since the kit fits LGA 775, and 1156 as well as the 1366 is comes ready for, Swiftech includes the appropriate back plates for the other two sockets.
Laying under the instructions you will find five bags with assorted hardware. On the left, there are two kits to modify the 12V fan power to either 7V or 5V. There is even fill-port hardware if you plan to make a hole in your case to fill the radiator after it is installed. You will also find a kit of mounting hardware and another full of screws, nuts, and spacers for the Alternate mounting kit Swiftech includes.
Swiftech also includes the Radbox to allow for the kit to hang from the exterior of the case via the rear exhaust hole in the case. There is of course all of the appropriate hardware to assemble the Radbox both to the case and the radiator. At the bottom, you will find a steel expansion slot cover that will allow for wiring to be passes in and out of the case, even with this cover still in place. In my build this plate came in very handy!
If you recall the image when the radiator was still in the box there was a bag with goodies in it. These are those said goodies, another pair of chrome ½" barbs, and the nylon clamps to be used in the radiator and pump holes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs