Specifications, Availability and Pricing
In the top chart I started out a bit different this time and listed all the components so that you get a better idea of what all Swiftech offers in the H20-x20 kits. There is a H20-220 Kit as well, with the obvious difference of using a double radiator, where the kit we are testing here today is the 320, or triple radiator version. If you are in a bit of a tossup as to whether you want the 220 or the 320 kit, Swiftech added a chart for case compatibility that they have tested their kits with, and know for sure which of the two offerings will easily install in each of those cases. As I mentioned, the included parts is fully inclusive of everything you could ever want or need; hanging the radiator inside or on the back is covered as well. So even if the H20-320 won't fit inside, who says it can't hang on the back of the case with the included Radbox.
Beyond the more obvious things that are needed to make a water cooling loop function, Swiftech has "options". Like the Radbox I mentioned, the "options" keep on coming. There are things like the HydrX additive and a funnel for easy filling of the system. There are wiring kits to allow you to customize the voltage supplied to the three fans they also include in the kit. Of course, you are going to get all the barbs, tubing, and clamps needed to assemble a leak free loop, but Swiftech adds things like an expansion slot cover to allow the wires to easily pass out the back of the case. Like I said, hanging inside, or outside, Swiftech covered all the basics here.
I tried to list as many of the specs for each included component, but if I sited everything they offered in information, I would have had a chart three pages long. I strongly suggest you hop over to Swiftech's site to look over all of the flow charts and in-house testing that they provide.
Currently it is going to take a bit of digging or an email to Swiftech to find these kits. For one, they are brand spanking new, and even during my use of the kit, it is still being adapted slightly to offer solutions to small issues that might arise during testing. While Swiftech does list pricing for the H20-220 and H20-320 kits at $309.95 and $339.95, respectively, when doing a bit of more in depth shopping I was able to locate the H20-220 at CrazyPC.com for $248.99, with no signs of the H2O-320 kit in stock. Frozen CPU seems to be listing both kits currently and is asking MSRP pricing for their kits. So even while very new to the market, these kits are attainable. I know a $300 price tag on this kit may be a bit of sticker shock, but for what is included, you will be hard pressed to come up with a kit you put together that offers what this kit has.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now