If you have ever pondered water cooling a computer, after a bit of shopping around I'm sure you will have seen the Swiftech brand in all aspects of your shopping list. When I got my start in water cooling, the Swiftech pumps came highly recommended; I just wish I had been directed to their radiators a little sooner than I had. When I started out, I had to use very high CFM fans on radiators that worked, but had a high FPI count, and really impeded the air flow through the radiators; hence the need for the loud, high CFM producing fans. If you read my review of the Danger Den GTX 470 block, I grabbed a Swiftech radiator for testing those and I was very pleased with the amount of heat that radiator is able to remove from the water, and I only needed 60 CFM fans to get those results. With that build came hours and hours of prep and set up time. Accounting for all of the barb, angled fitting, and multiple parts to connect to can drag the build out, and almost drive you insane looking for the cleanest, yet still attractive layout.
This is where Swiftech jumps into the game. The idea behind this new kit we are going to be reviewing is to offer great performance with the use of high quality components. In stark contrast to the build I made for the Danger Den review, this kit takes into account the frustration and time caused as I described above, and brings a simple, yet ingenious solution to allow those less skilled, as well as those of us who have built a few loops, a much better concept in plumbing, routing, and cleanliness of the finished installation. Taking the basic components of a CPU water loop, Swiftech took the radiator and added the pump and reservoir directly into the design of the MCR320. This allows for less fittings, less tubing/routing, and best of all, less leak points.
With the release of the H2O-320 Edge Series Liquid Cooling Kit, Swiftech delivers an easy to use, ready to go kit with all the bells and whistles. This kit overlooks nothing! Wiring, plumbing, components, it's all covered, even some smaller aspects you may have not even thought of when you go to assemble a list of components. That is at least until the kit arrives and you realize halfway through a build you need more parts. That isn't going to happen here! Let's get a look at what's included in this kit and get to testing. I am very eager to see what sort of performance the H2O-320 Edge Series kit can produce.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording