Supports Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 processors with 400/533 MHz Front Side Bus
SiS 648 / 963
Supports Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133
Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 4X/8X Interface (1.5V/0.8V)
Three 184-pin DIMM sockets (unbuffered Non-ECC DIMM)
Supports 3 DIMM DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333 (Max. 2GB)
2-Channel AC'97 CODEC on board
- System BIOS
SoftMenuTM Technology to set CPU parameters
Supports Plug-and-Play (PNP)
Supports Advanced Configuration Power Interface (ACPI)
Supports Desktop Management Interface (DMI)
On board RTL8100B PCI Fast Ethernet Controller
10/100M Operation support ACPI & Wake on LAN
- Internal I/O Connectors
1 AGP slot, 5 PCI slots
Floppy Port supports up to 2.88MB
2 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 Connectors
2 x USB headers
1 x AUX-IN, 2 x CD-IN
1 x IrDA
- Back Panel I/O
1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 mouse
2 x Serial, 1 x Parallel
2 x USB, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Connector
Audio connectors (Line-out, Line-in, Mic-in and Game Port)
ATX form factor
Hardware monitoring - Including Fan speeds, Voltages, CPU and System environment temperature
Supports Wake Up by LAN, Modem Ring, RTC Alarm
Supports Keyboard and Mouse Power On
Supports STR (Suspend to RAM)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 3 [Package, Layout & Features]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 4 [Test System & SiSoft Sandra]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 5 [System Productivity]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 6 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types