Supports Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 processors with 400/533 MHz Front Side Bus
SiS 648 / 963
Supports Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133
Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 4X/8X Interface (1.5V/0.8V)
Three 184-pin DIMM sockets (unbuffered Non-ECC DIMM)
Supports 3 DIMM DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333 (Max. 2GB)
2-Channel AC'97 CODEC on board
- System BIOS
SoftMenuTM Technology to set CPU parameters
Supports Plug-and-Play (PNP)
Supports Advanced Configuration Power Interface (ACPI)
Supports Desktop Management Interface (DMI)
On board RTL8100B PCI Fast Ethernet Controller
10/100M Operation support ACPI & Wake on LAN
- Internal I/O Connectors
1 AGP slot, 5 PCI slots
Floppy Port supports up to 2.88MB
2 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 Connectors
2 x USB headers
1 x AUX-IN, 2 x CD-IN
1 x IrDA
- Back Panel I/O
1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 mouse
2 x Serial, 1 x Parallel
2 x USB, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Connector
Audio connectors (Line-out, Line-in, Mic-in and Game Port)
ATX form factor
Hardware monitoring - Including Fan speeds, Voltages, CPU and System environment temperature
Supports Wake Up by LAN, Modem Ring, RTC Alarm
Supports Keyboard and Mouse Power On
Supports STR (Suspend to RAM)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 3 [Package, Layout & Features]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 4 [Test System & SiSoft Sandra]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 5 [System Productivity]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 6 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Abit SR7-8X - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- A Full HD 16 inch display via USB, meet the AOC PRO
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog