The MUKii TransImp Hard Drive Dock
The MUKii TransImp Hard Drive Dock isn't just a plain desktop docking station like we are used to seeing. The shiny area at the top left is a secret window that illuminates when the drive is reading and writing. The front also has a thin brushed aluminum strip that wraps around to the side.
Looking at the dock from the top we see the door system that allows 2.5" drives to stay in place. The door opens when you insert a 3.5" desktop drive. My favorite feature is the power button that is conveniently placed at the top of the dock. A small storage slot is located on the side of the dock as well. This slot is large enough to hold another 2.5" drive.
The back of the dock is fairly straight forward; you have a USB port and power plug.
On the side we see how the brushed aluminum wraps around one side.
MUKii includes a nice accessory kit with the unit. There is a quick install guide, the software disc, power plug and a USB 3.0 cable that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. The only real issue that I see so far is in the length of the USB 3.0 cable; it should be longer for users who don't want to mount their dock on the edge of the desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4