The MUKii TransImp Hard Drive Dock
The MUKii TransImp Hard Drive Dock isn't just a plain desktop docking station like we are used to seeing. The shiny area at the top left is a secret window that illuminates when the drive is reading and writing. The front also has a thin brushed aluminum strip that wraps around to the side.
Looking at the dock from the top we see the door system that allows 2.5" drives to stay in place. The door opens when you insert a 3.5" desktop drive. My favorite feature is the power button that is conveniently placed at the top of the dock. A small storage slot is located on the side of the dock as well. This slot is large enough to hold another 2.5" drive.
The back of the dock is fairly straight forward; you have a USB port and power plug.
On the side we see how the brushed aluminum wraps around one side.
MUKii includes a nice accessory kit with the unit. There is a quick install guide, the software disc, power plug and a USB 3.0 cable that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. The only real issue that I see so far is in the length of the USB 3.0 cable; it should be longer for users who don't want to mount their dock on the edge of the desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader