The MUKii TransImp Hard Drive Dock
The MUKii TransImp Hard Drive Dock isn't just a plain desktop docking station like we are used to seeing. The shiny area at the top left is a secret window that illuminates when the drive is reading and writing. The front also has a thin brushed aluminum strip that wraps around to the side.
Looking at the dock from the top we see the door system that allows 2.5" drives to stay in place. The door opens when you insert a 3.5" desktop drive. My favorite feature is the power button that is conveniently placed at the top of the dock. A small storage slot is located on the side of the dock as well. This slot is large enough to hold another 2.5" drive.
The back of the dock is fairly straight forward; you have a USB port and power plug.
On the side we see how the brushed aluminum wraps around one side.
MUKii includes a nice accessory kit with the unit. There is a quick install guide, the software disc, power plug and a USB 3.0 cable that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. The only real issue that I see so far is in the length of the USB 3.0 cable; it should be longer for users who don't want to mount their dock on the edge of the desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD