As with the overclocking, the setup of the Rampage III Formula was a snap. After the installation of Windows 7 x64 we simply dropped the installer DVD into the drive (after turning off User Account Controls). This presented us with the typical ASUS driver DVD ROM options. From there you can choose to install the drivers one by one or use the InstallALL utility.
You can also do the same thing for the Utilities page (although I do wish there was one installALL for the lot). Here you have the new AISuite II as well as the Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 software to add the X-Fi touch to the VIA Audio. The X-Fi software can give you "better" audio when gaming or when listening to other audio, if the game or player you are using supports it. So it is kind of a hit or miss offering.
There is even a page with videos if you want to watch someone else overclocking a motherboard
ASUS really does have an easy to use board here from the layout right down to the installation of drivers and utilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league