As with the overclocking, the setup of the Rampage III Formula was a snap. After the installation of Windows 7 x64 we simply dropped the installer DVD into the drive (after turning off User Account Controls). This presented us with the typical ASUS driver DVD ROM options. From there you can choose to install the drivers one by one or use the InstallALL utility.
You can also do the same thing for the Utilities page (although I do wish there was one installALL for the lot). Here you have the new AISuite II as well as the Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 software to add the X-Fi touch to the VIA Audio. The X-Fi software can give you "better" audio when gaming or when listening to other audio, if the game or player you are using supports it. So it is kind of a hit or miss offering.
There is even a page with videos if you want to watch someone else overclocking a motherboard
ASUS really does have an easy to use board here from the layout right down to the installation of drivers and utilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives