As with the overclocking, the setup of the Rampage III Formula was a snap. After the installation of Windows 7 x64 we simply dropped the installer DVD into the drive (after turning off User Account Controls). This presented us with the typical ASUS driver DVD ROM options. From there you can choose to install the drivers one by one or use the InstallALL utility.
You can also do the same thing for the Utilities page (although I do wish there was one installALL for the lot). Here you have the new AISuite II as well as the Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 software to add the X-Fi touch to the VIA Audio. The X-Fi software can give you "better" audio when gaming or when listening to other audio, if the game or player you are using supports it. So it is kind of a hit or miss offering.
There is even a page with videos if you want to watch someone else overclocking a motherboard
ASUS really does have an easy to use board here from the layout right down to the installation of drivers and utilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY