The Omni doesn't come with all the pretty packaging that I saw with the ECO and Vantage, at least not at this point they don't. What you will get is a brown box with a sticker on the side showing the cooler, four features, and more importantly, what card the cooler fits at the bottom.
Along with another shipping label, the end of the package will show the model number Omni R120ALC for the unit itself, and an additional number AC-N470 to designate the specific card.
Opening the box, I found a thin layer of high density foam covering the unit, along with the instruction booklet. The packaging is a bit loose on the top, but with the inside foam support, the cooler arrived in great shape.
At the bottom of the box, the Omni rests in a snug fitting high density foam that is cut to keep the cooler in place, and it did a fine job. The odd shaped hole at the top left is where you will find the baggie with hardware for mounting the Omni in your case.
Getting the unit out of the box and foam packing is quite simple, but the protection keeps going. The plate that cools the card is still wrapped in a plastic bag, has a protective cover on the base where the TIM is applied, and protects the thermal pads with layers of plastic as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CoolIT Omni AC-N470 VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation, Fit and Finish]
- Page 6 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched