The Omni doesn't come with all the pretty packaging that I saw with the ECO and Vantage, at least not at this point they don't. What you will get is a brown box with a sticker on the side showing the cooler, four features, and more importantly, what card the cooler fits at the bottom.
Along with another shipping label, the end of the package will show the model number Omni R120ALC for the unit itself, and an additional number AC-N470 to designate the specific card.
Opening the box, I found a thin layer of high density foam covering the unit, along with the instruction booklet. The packaging is a bit loose on the top, but with the inside foam support, the cooler arrived in great shape.
At the bottom of the box, the Omni rests in a snug fitting high density foam that is cut to keep the cooler in place, and it did a fine job. The odd shaped hole at the top left is where you will find the baggie with hardware for mounting the Omni in your case.
Getting the unit out of the box and foam packing is quite simple, but the protection keeps going. The plate that cools the card is still wrapped in a plastic bag, has a protective cover on the base where the TIM is applied, and protects the thermal pads with layers of plastic as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CoolIT Omni AC-N470 VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation, Fit and Finish]
- Page 6 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients