Acer Aspire TimelineX 1830T-68U118
This shot shows the track pad buttons on the front along with the LED indicator lights on the front edge of the machine. The little notebook has a glossy screen.
The lid of the Acer Aspire TimelineX 1830T-68U118 has a matte black finish that looks like dry carbon fiber. It shrugs away smudges and fingerprints and has a nice look.
You might not guess you were working on an 11.6-inch ultraportable by looking at the keyboard alone. This little machine has one of the best ultraportable keyboards around with massive keys.
The left side of the notebook has VGA output, HDMI output, a cooling grate and the power port.
The right side of the machine has two USB ports, a memory card reader, Kensington lock port, Ethernet port, and the mic/headphone jacks.
The back has nothing to see but the battery and hinges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Acer Aspire TimelineX 1830T-68U118]
- Page 3 [Performance - A/V Encoding, Battery Life, Boot Time, and Power Consumption]
- Page 4 [Performance - PCMark Vantage, CINEBENCH and Super Pi]
- Page 5 [Hands on Use and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard