The Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case
The front of the 600T has a rounded shape much like what is found on the Sniper chassis. With a proud outside edge, it surrounds the center section of four 5.25" bay covers and the large section at the bottom that covers the intake fan. At the very bottom you will find the Corsair logo which is the only naming found on the chassis.
A very nice feature of the front bezel is that Corsair has made a panel that's held in with a pressure release. Just give the panel a bit of a push at the top; it will then pop out and allow you to remove it to gain easy access to clean the dust cover and the mesh on the case.
Just above the top optical drive bay you will locate the front I/O panel. This consists of four USB 2.0 ports, a mic and headphone jack on either side of a large and easy to use fan control knob. On the right you will find a FireWire connection, a USB 3.0 port, and a white LED to show HDD activity.
The remainder of the top panel is covered with mesh that has a groove running down the center for support and styling. This mesh covers the 200mm fan that hangs under it, inside the case. That isn't all this mesh is for, though.
Just like the front removable mesh, this panel uses the same pressure release latches and with a push on the back edge, it pops loose for access under it. You can see the 200mm fan that is installed from Corsair, but you can also see the spacing of holes will allow for a dual 120mm radiator to hang in the chassis. What Corsair did was allow you to install the fans on this side, saving a bit of interior space.
With plastic running around the front, back, top and bottom, the door panel can't slide out the back. Corsair uses latches that are found at either side of the full steel panel. When these latches are released the door will open from the top and need to be lifted off of tabs that the bottom sits on.
The rear of the chassis has a typical, bottom mounted PSU arrangement with eight expansions slots just above. You will find a pair of grommets for water cooling just under the 120mm rear exhaust fan.
Since there is no window or venting in the first side we looked at, it makes this case just as appealing on either side of your desk. Again, you find a pair of latches that work exactly as I described for the other panel.
Under the 600T there are long plastic runners on both sides of the chassis acting as the feet. These in combination with the four large rubber pads, the chassis will stand very stable and not slide around or mar the surface it's sitting on. At the back you will find a removable panel so you can more easily clean the dust cover that keeps the PSU intake dust-free.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club