Unlike the Obsidian Series, the Graphite Series chassis is delivered in a plain, black print on cardboard. This keeps things easier and cheaper to produce. Cutting costs in the outer packaging is a great way to pass some savings on to the customer. On the right side you will see a statement about all the full tower features that are packed into the chassis.
Spinning the box we run into the specifications chart for the 600T with two images at the bottom. These images give you an idea of the internal layout and a basic layout of the front bezel.
On the back you will see the exploded view of the 600T so you can see the ten features that Corsair wants you to see. Things like the removable covers, the removable drive assembly, and the general features like CPU access and PSU ventilation become more obvious without having to open the box.
This panel is just a repeat of the opposing panel. There is nothing new to discuss here.
Inside the box, which you may have noticed was slightly crushed during transit; the 600T is packed in Styrofoam end caps. These in combination with the cloth bag that covers the chassis had my sample arrive in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications