Unlike the Obsidian Series, the Graphite Series chassis is delivered in a plain, black print on cardboard. This keeps things easier and cheaper to produce. Cutting costs in the outer packaging is a great way to pass some savings on to the customer. On the right side you will see a statement about all the full tower features that are packed into the chassis.
Spinning the box we run into the specifications chart for the 600T with two images at the bottom. These images give you an idea of the internal layout and a basic layout of the front bezel.
On the back you will see the exploded view of the 600T so you can see the ten features that Corsair wants you to see. Things like the removable covers, the removable drive assembly, and the general features like CPU access and PSU ventilation become more obvious without having to open the box.
This panel is just a repeat of the opposing panel. There is nothing new to discuss here.
Inside the box, which you may have noticed was slightly crushed during transit; the 600T is packed in Styrofoam end caps. These in combination with the cloth bag that covers the chassis had my sample arrive in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched