Unlike the Obsidian Series, the Graphite Series chassis is delivered in a plain, black print on cardboard. This keeps things easier and cheaper to produce. Cutting costs in the outer packaging is a great way to pass some savings on to the customer. On the right side you will see a statement about all the full tower features that are packed into the chassis.
Spinning the box we run into the specifications chart for the 600T with two images at the bottom. These images give you an idea of the internal layout and a basic layout of the front bezel.
On the back you will see the exploded view of the 600T so you can see the ten features that Corsair wants you to see. Things like the removable covers, the removable drive assembly, and the general features like CPU access and PSU ventilation become more obvious without having to open the box.
This panel is just a repeat of the opposing panel. There is nothing new to discuss here.
Inside the box, which you may have noticed was slightly crushed during transit; the 600T is packed in Styrofoam end caps. These in combination with the cloth bag that covers the chassis had my sample arrive in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni