Specifications, Availability and Pricing
With the Graphite chassis, the exterior is made mostly from plastic panels on the top, bottom, front and back, all of which are painted a metallic dark gray. The steel door panels match this coloring, where as the mesh found in the front and the top are black. Following this color combination, all of the steel is painted black for the frame and components. Dropping the height to 20" brings us into the mid tower chassis, but most in this segment aren't 10.4" wide. Maximizing the interior space and offering all sorts of ways to cleanly run the wiring is what this case is all about on the inside. In the front you will find four 5.25" drive bays with removable covers in the plastic bezel. Under those there are two 3.5"/2.5" assemblies holding three drives each, and both can be completely removed if desired.
Cooling in the chassis is handled with three fans as it is shipped. You will find a 200mm white LED fan in the front of the chassis supplying fresh cool air. This fan is also made for easy removal for cleaning with the use of a special cage the fan is mounted to. In the top of the chassis you will find a matching 200mm white LED fan to exhaust hot air through the removable mesh panel that covers it. This panel is removable and will allow for two 120mm fans to be installed as well, leaving room in the chassis to hang a radiator if you go with water cooling. That leaves us with a black 120mm fan in the rear to exhaust as we typically are used to.
Pricing is wildly ranging depending on where you shop. With Google showing thirty-plus e-tailers currently stocking the 600T, getting one won't be an issue. For those of you who are like me and do most of our shopping in one spot, I found the 600T listed at $159.99 via Newegg.com; they are also requiring an additional $30 to ship it. With a bit of shopping, I was able to locate the same pricing with free shipping at a couple of other shops. Remember, Google is your friend here. Now let's see what this $160 investment is going to give you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader