Specifications, Availability and Pricing
With the Graphite chassis, the exterior is made mostly from plastic panels on the top, bottom, front and back, all of which are painted a metallic dark gray. The steel door panels match this coloring, where as the mesh found in the front and the top are black. Following this color combination, all of the steel is painted black for the frame and components. Dropping the height to 20" brings us into the mid tower chassis, but most in this segment aren't 10.4" wide. Maximizing the interior space and offering all sorts of ways to cleanly run the wiring is what this case is all about on the inside. In the front you will find four 5.25" drive bays with removable covers in the plastic bezel. Under those there are two 3.5"/2.5" assemblies holding three drives each, and both can be completely removed if desired.
Cooling in the chassis is handled with three fans as it is shipped. You will find a 200mm white LED fan in the front of the chassis supplying fresh cool air. This fan is also made for easy removal for cleaning with the use of a special cage the fan is mounted to. In the top of the chassis you will find a matching 200mm white LED fan to exhaust hot air through the removable mesh panel that covers it. This panel is removable and will allow for two 120mm fans to be installed as well, leaving room in the chassis to hang a radiator if you go with water cooling. That leaves us with a black 120mm fan in the rear to exhaust as we typically are used to.
Pricing is wildly ranging depending on where you shop. With Google showing thirty-plus e-tailers currently stocking the 600T, getting one won't be an issue. For those of you who are like me and do most of our shopping in one spot, I found the 600T listed at $159.99 via Newegg.com; they are also requiring an additional $30 to ship it. With a bit of shopping, I was able to locate the same pricing with free shipping at a couple of other shops. Remember, Google is your friend here. Now let's see what this $160 investment is going to give you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance