In late August of 2009 I was blessed with looking at the only chassis to make a permanent home for my gaming and work PC. Before that, I was just constantly changing cases in search for the one case out there that would fit my needs and look very good doing it. What I ended up with is the most loved case I have seen since I started writing reviews, and that case is the Obsidian 800D from Corsair.
The reason I bring up the 800D is because we are about to take a look at a new incarnation of that basic concept. The plan is to offer a clean finished product, room to do anything you need to inside of it, and to me, a look that I found with no other. Now, take the concepts that make the 800D an award winning chassis design, and shrink things down a bit. Round the edges, add some fan control, and bring back LED lighting. Now you have a general idea of what this new submission has to offer.
Today we are going to be looking at the first mid tower submission from Corsair. As the Obsidian Series was named for its black coloring, the new Graphite Series is also named based on the color of the chassis. With a slightly lighter color to designate the Graphite Series, the shape of the design here takes a major change and resembles a couple of cases we have already looked at, but in Corsair style it is a sexy more refined look than the previous versions. If you are going to enter the chassis design game at this stage, with other big names already winning the hearts and wallets of many buyers, Corsair has quite the task ahead of them to make you and I both change our minds and opt to go with this new 600T.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog