In late August of 2009 I was blessed with looking at the only chassis to make a permanent home for my gaming and work PC. Before that, I was just constantly changing cases in search for the one case out there that would fit my needs and look very good doing it. What I ended up with is the most loved case I have seen since I started writing reviews, and that case is the Obsidian 800D from Corsair.
The reason I bring up the 800D is because we are about to take a look at a new incarnation of that basic concept. The plan is to offer a clean finished product, room to do anything you need to inside of it, and to me, a look that I found with no other. Now, take the concepts that make the 800D an award winning chassis design, and shrink things down a bit. Round the edges, add some fan control, and bring back LED lighting. Now you have a general idea of what this new submission has to offer.
Today we are going to be looking at the first mid tower submission from Corsair. As the Obsidian Series was named for its black coloring, the new Graphite Series is also named based on the color of the chassis. With a slightly lighter color to designate the Graphite Series, the shape of the design here takes a major change and resembles a couple of cases we have already looked at, but in Corsair style it is a sexy more refined look than the previous versions. If you are going to enter the chassis design game at this stage, with other big names already winning the hearts and wallets of many buyers, Corsair has quite the task ahead of them to make you and I both change our minds and opt to go with this new 600T.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis