Accessories and Documentation
Packaged with the cooler you will find the four mounting screws and washers, an Arctic Cooling sticker, a 5V or 7V adapter for the fans, and an extra vented expansion bay cover. Why another cover you ask? That is due to the fact that this is a three slot cooler.
Along with the hardware, there are instructions on how to prepare for and apply the cooler. Here is where I noticed why there are no memory sinks or voltage regulator heatsinks included in the cooler packaging. These state that even though the cooler will fit the cards it shows on the box, to get any extras you need to grab the VR001 kit for $7 to get them.
Opening up the VR001 kit, I found more instructions, a wrapped up kit of metal heatsinks and parts, then a vacuum sealed pack with thermal epoxy inside. These memory heatsinks don't use double sided tape, Arctic Cooling is sure to keep them in place by using an epoxy instead.
Inside the tissue paper, there are ten aluminum heatsinks (not pictured), the new mounting plate for a GTX 470/465, a voltage regulator heatsink, some cut to fit silicone heat transfer material for the voltage heatsink, and a set of screws for both plates to mount with.
These instructions are more specific to how to use the thermal adhesive and mount all the heatsinks. There is also a section on how to swap out the mounting plates if you need help there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club