Accessories and Documentation
Packaged with the cooler you will find the four mounting screws and washers, an Arctic Cooling sticker, a 5V or 7V adapter for the fans, and an extra vented expansion bay cover. Why another cover you ask? That is due to the fact that this is a three slot cooler.
Along with the hardware, there are instructions on how to prepare for and apply the cooler. Here is where I noticed why there are no memory sinks or voltage regulator heatsinks included in the cooler packaging. These state that even though the cooler will fit the cards it shows on the box, to get any extras you need to grab the VR001 kit for $7 to get them.
Opening up the VR001 kit, I found more instructions, a wrapped up kit of metal heatsinks and parts, then a vacuum sealed pack with thermal epoxy inside. These memory heatsinks don't use double sided tape, Arctic Cooling is sure to keep them in place by using an epoxy instead.
Inside the tissue paper, there are ten aluminum heatsinks (not pictured), the new mounting plate for a GTX 470/465, a voltage regulator heatsink, some cut to fit silicone heat transfer material for the voltage heatsink, and a set of screws for both plates to mount with.
These instructions are more specific to how to use the thermal adhesive and mount all the heatsinks. There is also a section on how to swap out the mounting plates if you need help there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives