The Accelero XTREME Plus comes in almost full view with the use of the clear plastic, clam shell packaging. Two things that are blocking the full view are the large Arctic Cooling logo in the middle and a sticker that says this cooler is very cool in temperatures and is near silent during use.
As you look for this on store shelves, look in the hanging racks as well. With the clear plastic packaging incorporating tabs for the wire hangers to pass through, these may not be sitting right next to their competition.
The view from the back is blocked with an insert to show the features, specifications, compatibility, and lets you know you may need an additional mounting kit, card dependant. It also acts as a screen to keep all the included goodies hidden for a much cleaner look in the stores.
IF English isn't your strongest language, Arctic Cooling offers the features list in nine other languages to cover their markets.
Since I am going to be using this cooler with one of my GTX 470s, Arctic Cooling made sure to send me the appropriate kit to go along with my GPU. As you see, they sent along the VR003 kit that will work for the 470 and the 465. Inside there is not only a different mounting system, but specialized heatsinks as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league