The PC6089 has a unique side panel that can be with or without a window.
As standard, an aluminum panel sits on the inside of the acrylic window and is retained by screws and four metal plates.
Remove the screws and the panel comes out revealing the window and its also unique "Tridimensional Graphic" as Lian Li describes it. According to Lian Li themselves, the metal insert is fitted to comply with EMI shielding regulations.
The other side window is standard as they come. As usual, the side panels (and everything else actually) are retained by thumbscrews.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 2 [Specifications and Box]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 3 [From the Front]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 4 [The Sides]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 5 [The Top]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 6 [The Rear]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 7 [The Interior]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 8 [Putting it to Use]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications