Here's the appropriate blurbage from the Lian Li website:
Dimensions - 210x450x490mm(W,H,D)
Construction - Aluminum
Drive bays - 4x5.25", 3x3.5", 5x3.5" internal
Case cooling - 4 bearing fans included (2 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Top)
Motherboard type - uATX, ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
Front I/O - 2 USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant
Lighting - 2 LED lighting strips
Window - Unique side panel with removable aluminum plate
Front Bezel - aluminum with frosted acrylic door
Quite respectable; now lets take some happy snaps!
Box and Contents
The PC6089 arrived in a box unlike most other case boxes - white with nice pretty full color pictures! This is unusual as I'm used to plain brown cardboard with limited writing.
There's not much inside the box except for the case itself and a Lian Li pamphlet. Inside the case itself was a bit of a surprise as Lian Li thoughtfully included not one but two aluminum floppy drive stickers. These are needed to make your boring beige floppy look more at home, as we'll see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 2 [Specifications and Box]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 3 [From the Front]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 4 [The Sides]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 5 [The Top]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 6 [The Rear]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 7 [The Interior]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 8 [Putting it to Use]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Radeon Vega logo teased during AMD Ryzen press event
- AMD Introduces Ryzen CPUs
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available