Here's the appropriate blurbage from the Lian Li website:
Dimensions - 210x450x490mm(W,H,D)
Construction - Aluminum
Drive bays - 4x5.25", 3x3.5", 5x3.5" internal
Case cooling - 4 bearing fans included (2 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Top)
Motherboard type - uATX, ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
Front I/O - 2 USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant
Lighting - 2 LED lighting strips
Window - Unique side panel with removable aluminum plate
Front Bezel - aluminum with frosted acrylic door
Quite respectable; now lets take some happy snaps!
Box and Contents
The PC6089 arrived in a box unlike most other case boxes - white with nice pretty full color pictures! This is unusual as I'm used to plain brown cardboard with limited writing.
There's not much inside the box except for the case itself and a Lian Li pamphlet. Inside the case itself was a bit of a surprise as Lian Li thoughtfully included not one but two aluminum floppy drive stickers. These are needed to make your boring beige floppy look more at home, as we'll see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 2 [Specifications and Box]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 3 [From the Front]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 4 [The Sides]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 5 [The Top]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 6 [The Rear]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 7 [The Interior]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 8 [Putting it to Use]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA reveals new XPG Flame DDR4-3000 RAM
- I'm cheating on Overwatch with Battlefield 1, for now
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules