Here's the appropriate blurbage from the Lian Li website:
Dimensions - 210x450x490mm(W,H,D)
Construction - Aluminum
Drive bays - 4x5.25", 3x3.5", 5x3.5" internal
Case cooling - 4 bearing fans included (2 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Top)
Motherboard type - uATX, ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
Front I/O - 2 USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant
Lighting - 2 LED lighting strips
Window - Unique side panel with removable aluminum plate
Front Bezel - aluminum with frosted acrylic door
Quite respectable; now lets take some happy snaps!
Box and Contents
The PC6089 arrived in a box unlike most other case boxes - white with nice pretty full color pictures! This is unusual as I'm used to plain brown cardboard with limited writing.
There's not much inside the box except for the case itself and a Lian Li pamphlet. Inside the case itself was a bit of a surprise as Lian Li thoughtfully included not one but two aluminum floppy drive stickers. These are needed to make your boring beige floppy look more at home, as we'll see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 2 [Specifications and Box]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 3 [From the Front]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 4 [The Sides]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 5 [The Top]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 6 [The Rear]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 7 [The Interior]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 8 [Putting it to Use]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court