Here's the appropriate blurbage from the Lian Li website:
Dimensions - 210x450x490mm(W,H,D)
Construction - Aluminum
Drive bays - 4x5.25", 3x3.5", 5x3.5" internal
Case cooling - 4 bearing fans included (2 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Top)
Motherboard type - uATX, ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
Front I/O - 2 USB ports, USB 2.0 compliant
Lighting - 2 LED lighting strips
Window - Unique side panel with removable aluminum plate
Front Bezel - aluminum with frosted acrylic door
Quite respectable; now lets take some happy snaps!
Box and Contents
The PC6089 arrived in a box unlike most other case boxes - white with nice pretty full color pictures! This is unusual as I'm used to plain brown cardboard with limited writing.
There's not much inside the box except for the case itself and a Lian Li pamphlet. Inside the case itself was a bit of a surprise as Lian Li thoughtfully included not one but two aluminum floppy drive stickers. These are needed to make your boring beige floppy look more at home, as we'll see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 2 [Specifications and Box]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 3 [From the Front]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 4 [The Sides]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 5 [The Top]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 6 [The Rear]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 7 [The Interior]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 8 [Putting it to Use]
- Lian Li PC6089 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design