Features and Final Look
Just to give you an idea of how the wire management works, I ran the USB 3.0 cable and power cord through them. There is plenty of room for these and much more if you have to add a Mic or external drive cable in there, too.
As I mentioned, there is LED lighting with this unit. Blue, red and green are the three shown and most obvious choices, but Cooler Master offers teal, pink, yellow and white options, too. Along with these seven colors, when you press the button an eighth time, you get a cycle of all the colors. If you desire a pulsating effect, there is that option to play with for lighting as well.
Once I place my 15" Lenovo onto the SF-19 you get a real idea of the mammoth size of this. A few coolers I have tested I completely covered with this laptop. That isn't the case here at all. There is plenty of room for even the largest of laptops.
With the laptop in place you also get a better look at the angle that is applied to comfort the user. The angle isn't as hard to get used to as the overall thickness of the front of the SF-19. To get all the air flow and keep all the design features, the SF-19 does sit a bit taller than most other coolers, and if working off a desk that doesn't sit on the edge, this may become a comfort factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now