This is the packaging I received my sample of the SF-19 Strike Force in. This attractive red and white on a black background makes the cooler easy to spot. I was told there may be some minor changing in the retail packaging, so yours may not look exactly the same as this one.
The front of the package is held down with Velcro that opens to expose a seven point layout of the features and a cut away so you can get a peak at the SF-19 inside.
On the real of the packaging another image of the SF-19 is present beside the specifications chart.
While the other side panels had a Cooler Master Storm logo on them, this side tells you in many languages that this is a notebook cooler in the box, and if you need more information to please visit their web site with the address provided.
The SF-19 comes fully assembled, sans the power plug, and it is securely shipped in the high density foam caps. This foam keeps the cooler centered in the package as well as elevates it so the power adapter could be packaged underneath the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched