The Sentey Arvina GS-6400 has left me feeling good about what this chassis offers for the price segment. The Arvina steps all over a lot of exterior case designs in my opinion, and offers tool-lees features, wire management, along with other amenities we are used to being offered in today's cases. In a nut shell, you are going to receive a very shiny, attractive looking chassis; with the choice of all black, black and blue, or mostly red with black mesh panels. The lighting both inside and out is very complimentary, and with the blue version of the exterior I was sampled, the LED fans made for a very pleasing aesthetic choice.
I only ran into a couple of small issues, and for me it wasn't a deal breaker. I rarely use the front audio connections on most of my builds, but I would have liked enough wire to have the option. The second issue was the spacing and placement of the 120mm fans in the case. The two in the top are spaced too far apart to accept a double radiator, and both those two and the rear exhaust fan have clearance issues with any all in one water cooler that is so much the trend in today's cooling choices. With the minor issues aside, I still found the case pleasing to the eye, and with all the fans it offers a good amount of airflow inside the chassis. With four individual switches for the fans you can make it as cool inside or as silent as you need it to be. With all the fans powered up and running, the audible noise coming from the chassis is noticeable, but as soon as my GPU got a touch warm, I heard that fan over anything in the case.
Since they are a new arrival to the US market, availability is a little limited, and only a few e-tailers are showing stock. Both Newegg.com and Amazon.com are the two better choices to buy from. While Newegg does offer the trust factor, and you know there will be no "funny stuff", the offering that Amazon presents at $129.99 and free super saver shipping makes for the much better deal of the two. With everything offered inside and out of the Arvina GS-6400, you are definitely getting your money's worth in this purchase. You receive a very nice looking, unusually designed, tool-less chassis that is both super solid and will look good in any situation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives