The Build and Finished Product
Installing a drive into the tray is really simple. Just release the two tabs on both sides and set the drive in. Then you just align the holes in the drive with the pins on the back of the tabs and press the tabs into the locked position. From here, all you have to do is slide the tray back into the rack until it clicks and locks into place.
The plan here was to try to use either the Vantage ALC or the H70 inside the case for this build. What I found was that it was too big for this case. While I could have rigged it into the optical drive bays, I was disappointed that the cooler wouldn't fit in any of the three obvious choices. The rest of the build went very well, and it does produce a clean looking finished product on the inside.
Behind the motherboard tray I was able to make some rather large groups of wires run right down the center and the panel went back on with very little effort. A modular power supply does definitely help in a chassis like this, but there are a couple places you can hide wires if they go unused in your setup.
Powered up, the entire case if filled with the glow of blue LEDs. From every angle of the chassis you can see this lighting. The lighting isn't really purple as this image seems to show, it's a side effect of the DSLR and a bit of over exposure.
Once the door panel goes back on the Arvina, the design and the venting that goes around it both glow with the LED lighting from the pair of 80mm fans.
From the front, not only the vented area at the bottom in front of the fan glows from the blue LEDs. With my build and only one optical drive installed, the top and rear fans make the top half show even more lighting. I would have thought that the "usual" blue LEDs has been a bit over done at this point. What I found is that it makes for a very attractive combination to the exterior coloring, and has me sold on the idea.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni