Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The bulk of the GS-6400 Arvina is made from 1mm thick, black painted steel. The outside however has an appealing shape and distinct body lines. It is made mostly of plastic, and in this version that plastic is painted a very slick metallic blue. On the front you will find a card reader capable of handling many media types built into the front plastic bezel. Under the card reader, you run across two 5.25" bays with a stealth covers that drop out of the way as the drawer pushes them open. Another three 5.25" devices can be placed under the top two, but lack the same covers. The whole of the center area is covered in black steel mesh, and under the bay covers there is a large area backed by a 140mm blue LED fan to act as the main intake. The top of the chassis holds the front I/O panel under a plastic cover that slide open for access. Behind this you will find a black steel mesh area, but this time it is backed by two 120mm blue LED fans. The door of the chassis is painted black, but uses a metallic blue cover for a vented area on the panel. Not attached to the door, but still backing this vent is a pair of 80mm blue LED fans.
Sentey calls this a High Tower, and judging by the dimensions and the room on the interior, I would call this a tall mid tower. On the inside you will find room for a m-ATX, ATX, or E-ATX motherboard in the all black interior. On the sides of the optical drives there is a tool-less lock on one side of all five bays. Positioned 90° from the optical drives, you will find room for up to five 3.5" dives. These bays utilize a tool-less tray that is spring loaded in the rack, and works with a simple latch on the front of the trays. The motherboard tray offers wire management and access to the CPU with a spacing of 19.5mm to hide wires. In the rear of the chassis you will find a 120mm blue LED fan exhausting the case. Just below you will find seven expansion slots, and again Sentey uses tool-lees clips here too.
Right now the Arvina GS-6400 is available in black at Newegg.com for $139.99. It seems if you want the red or blue and black version, for now you need to shop elsewhere. Google brought up that I could get the red or the blue, but both were only available right now through Amazon.com. Through Amazon you can also choose free shipping if you go the super saver route. While this method of shipping is a bit slow, the $129 price tag makes it worth the wait. If you go with the Newegg link, the total is going to be much closer to the $160 mark once you get the shipping included. With all the incorporated tool-lees features, terrific looks and coloring, and a shape that doesn't follow the typical mold, let's get a look at the Arvina GS-6400 up close and see is Sentey can take the US by storm.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications