Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box shows a well packed power supply that is quite protected. Yes, that is a 90 page user manual sitting on top of everything. Don't fret; it's only 9 pages in 10 different languages.
Pulling things out of the box, we see that Thermaltake has given the TPG-750M the grand treatment. Not only do the modular cables get their own bag, but the accessories and power supply come in their own felt bag, too.
To keep the aesthetics of the PSU as clean as can be, Thermaltake has the output specification, QC and serial number labels on the top where they will be hidden once installed.
On the back we see the push button on/off switch that illuminates to indicate if the power supply is functional or not. The Thermaltake logo in the middle illuminates once the TPG-750M turns on.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are labeled clearly and color coded.
The bottom shows the flower petal intake fan. Thermaltake has opted for a honeycomb fan grill on the bottom instead of the usual wire grill.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes