Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box shows a well packed power supply that is quite protected. Yes, that is a 90 page user manual sitting on top of everything. Don't fret; it's only 9 pages in 10 different languages.
Pulling things out of the box, we see that Thermaltake has given the TPG-750M the grand treatment. Not only do the modular cables get their own bag, but the accessories and power supply come in their own felt bag, too.
To keep the aesthetics of the PSU as clean as can be, Thermaltake has the output specification, QC and serial number labels on the top where they will be hidden once installed.
On the back we see the push button on/off switch that illuminates to indicate if the power supply is functional or not. The Thermaltake logo in the middle illuminates once the TPG-750M turns on.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are labeled clearly and color coded.
The bottom shows the flower petal intake fan. Thermaltake has opted for a honeycomb fan grill on the bottom instead of the usual wire grill.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked
- PlayStation VR sells 915,000 units since launch
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD