The Global Win P4 heatsink as we have shown you is beaten by the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler. So now you may be asking is there any point to buying a Global Win P4 heatsink when the stock cooler already beats it? Maybe not, but if you are a computer enthusiast who likes to show off their system or break way from the crowd the Global Win P4 heatsink may be just right for you, who knows. If you buy a Intel Pentium 4 processor minus the Intel stock cooler I wouldn't mind betting that the Global Win P4 heatsink would be a cheaper alternative compared to the Intel stock cooler because of it's copper base. Replace the original fan from the Global Win P4 heatsink with a faster Delta fan and you may find it beating the Intel stock, we don't know, give it a try. At under US$20 from CoolerGuys the Global Win P4 heatsink is one of the cheapest Pentium 4 heatsinks on the market, this is one of it's strengths. We cannot give the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink a high rating simply because of the fact that the Intel stock cooler beats it, but it does have its strengths in easy installation and price which we were impressed with.
Rating - 7.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card