We have put the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink up against the Intel stock cooler Pentium 4 heatsink using an Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. - Sorry for the lack of heatsinks for testing, these are the only two Pentium 4 heatsinks we have available at this time. CPU temperatures were measured through the BIOS of the motherboard. For both heatsinks we used Arctic Silver II thermal paste. It is very important to note that the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum for heat dissipation, note I didn't say always.
As you can see from the quick testing results above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock HSF has beaten the Global Win P4 HSF by two degrees Celsius. This come as a shock to me as every other Global Win heatsink I have used and tested in the past has beaten previous Intel stock coolers. As I said above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum and this is justified in the testing above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard