We have put the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink up against the Intel stock cooler Pentium 4 heatsink using an Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. - Sorry for the lack of heatsinks for testing, these are the only two Pentium 4 heatsinks we have available at this time. CPU temperatures were measured through the BIOS of the motherboard. For both heatsinks we used Arctic Silver II thermal paste. It is very important to note that the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum for heat dissipation, note I didn't say always.
As you can see from the quick testing results above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock HSF has beaten the Global Win P4 HSF by two degrees Celsius. This come as a shock to me as every other Global Win heatsink I have used and tested in the past has beaten previous Intel stock coolers. As I said above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum and this is justified in the testing above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- OWC Introduces 3TB Mercury Elite Pro External Storage
- Raijintek Atlantis Line of DIY Watercooling Products Now Available
- EVGA Announces the 'Bullets or Blades' Bundle
- Seagate Completes Acquisition of Dot Hill Systems
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series