We have put the Global Win Pentium 4 heatsink up against the Intel stock cooler Pentium 4 heatsink using an Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz. - Sorry for the lack of heatsinks for testing, these are the only two Pentium 4 heatsinks we have available at this time. CPU temperatures were measured through the BIOS of the motherboard. For both heatsinks we used Arctic Silver II thermal paste. It is very important to note that the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum for heat dissipation, note I didn't say always.
As you can see from the quick testing results above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock HSF has beaten the Global Win P4 HSF by two degrees Celsius. This come as a shock to me as every other Global Win heatsink I have used and tested in the past has beaten previous Intel stock coolers. As I said above, the Intel Pentium 4 stock cooler uses a pure copper base, in the past this has been proven to be a better heatsink material than aluminum and this is justified in the testing above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched