Patriot used a blister pack designed for the retail market. A quad channel logo is on the front, but most people won't be able to figure out what it means on their own without explanation. Our sample drive is the 32GB model and we clearly see on the front of the package that the capacity size is listed.
The rear of the package lists some of the product features in several languages.
The Patriot Xporter Rage
Here we get our first look at the Rage. In this shot the USB connecter is retraced and ready to be carried around or tossed in your purse.
With the protective sleeve pulled back we see the USB connector; just plug it in your PC and get to it.
The other side of the drive has a different design, but that isn't the story here. Over the last couple of years we've seen high speed flash drives get larger and larger. As you can see, the Rage didn't take that approach, in any direction. What makes that important is that you will be able to use the USB ports next to the Rage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand