Inside the Box
Popping open the box reveals the user manual and the power supply itself. Enermax shows off their Gold certification with some gold bling on the internal 139mm fan.
Enermax opted to place the output specification label, serial number and QA stickers on the top of the power supply.
The sides of the power supply boldly show off the MODU87+ logo. The opposing side not shown has the logo inverted so that it is displayed properly regardless of the case that the unit is being installed in.
On the back of the MODU87+ we can see that Enermax uses the standard honeycomb design to permit maximum airflow. This is mildly restricted by the additional placement of the Enermax logo above the AC input.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are a bit different than most are used to seeing. This is because they support a proposed connector change for future GPU's to 10/12 pin connectors. Don't worry; these still break out into the 6+2 pin connectors that are used on all video cards.
On the bottom is the highly reflective gold twister bearing fan used to cool off the inner workings of the MODU87+ power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni