Inside the Box
Popping open the box reveals the user manual and the power supply itself. Enermax shows off their Gold certification with some gold bling on the internal 139mm fan.
Enermax opted to place the output specification label, serial number and QA stickers on the top of the power supply.
The sides of the power supply boldly show off the MODU87+ logo. The opposing side not shown has the logo inverted so that it is displayed properly regardless of the case that the unit is being installed in.
On the back of the MODU87+ we can see that Enermax uses the standard honeycomb design to permit maximum airflow. This is mildly restricted by the additional placement of the Enermax logo above the AC input.
The front houses the connections from the modular cables. These are a bit different than most are used to seeing. This is because they support a proposed connector change for future GPU's to 10/12 pin connectors. Don't worry; these still break out into the 6+2 pin connectors that are used on all video cards.
On the bottom is the highly reflective gold twister bearing fan used to cool off the inner workings of the MODU87+ power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications