In general the GS110TP performs very well and does almost everything that you would want it to do with the exception of the PoE scheduling. We found that most of the options would really not have a place in the home network (at least not yet), but in the near future as more devices are introduced that support the more advanced features (like Link Layer Discovery) these functions will be right at home in your house.
The PoE performance was only marred by the scheduling issues we ran into. Other than that it handled everything we threw at it and did not slow down. We were very impressed to see the level of security that the ProSafe GS110TP has. This is something that you usually have to pay quite a bit more to get. We really cannot say this enough; the GS110TP is simply loaded with options to adjust, tweak and control the network traffic in addition to its primary role of providing power to other devices. It was impressive and a little overwhelming to test this product and try to cover everything it can do.
If you are looking for a good PoE switch (or even just a good switch) for your office (home or other), then we have to say this is one that you should seriously look at. With a price tag of only $274.99 at NewEgg.com and more options than its size would indicate, it is a bargain!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league