Package and Contents
The box that we received from NETGEAR was a "Press Only" box, so it did not have all of the usual imagery or coloration that your typical box has. However, to add to our testing NETGEAR also sent along a ProSafe GS108T 8-port switch that can be powered by POE. This was a much more representative package than what we received with the GS110TP.
As you can see, the NETGEAR boxes are clean and very able to catch your eye. The large image of the product on the front lets you know right away what you would be getting inside the box, while the product highlights in the yellow square detail the benefits of whatever is inside.
The back of the box usually has a more detailed description of what the product is and how/where it fits into your network. There is also a small chart to let you know how the product compares to others in the same general line.
Inside the box for the ProSafe GS110TP and the GS108T you find all of the things that you need to power up the GS110TP and the GS108T. As these are aimed at the Enterprise market, you do not get the freebie Cat5 cable. They expect you to have your own at this level.
In general with most SMB (small business) or enterprise products, the level of "loot" is going to be pretty low as most of the cost involved is the actual item and the features/quality of the device. We will talk a little more about this when we look at the GS110TP on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes