Package and Contents
The box that we received from NETGEAR was a "Press Only" box, so it did not have all of the usual imagery or coloration that your typical box has. However, to add to our testing NETGEAR also sent along a ProSafe GS108T 8-port switch that can be powered by POE. This was a much more representative package than what we received with the GS110TP.
As you can see, the NETGEAR boxes are clean and very able to catch your eye. The large image of the product on the front lets you know right away what you would be getting inside the box, while the product highlights in the yellow square detail the benefits of whatever is inside.
The back of the box usually has a more detailed description of what the product is and how/where it fits into your network. There is also a small chart to let you know how the product compares to others in the same general line.
Inside the box for the ProSafe GS110TP and the GS108T you find all of the things that you need to power up the GS110TP and the GS108T. As these are aimed at the Enterprise market, you do not get the freebie Cat5 cable. They expect you to have your own at this level.
In general with most SMB (small business) or enterprise products, the level of "loot" is going to be pretty low as most of the cost involved is the actual item and the features/quality of the device. We will talk a little more about this when we look at the GS110TP on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance