Package and Contents
The box that we received from NETGEAR was a "Press Only" box, so it did not have all of the usual imagery or coloration that your typical box has. However, to add to our testing NETGEAR also sent along a ProSafe GS108T 8-port switch that can be powered by POE. This was a much more representative package than what we received with the GS110TP.
As you can see, the NETGEAR boxes are clean and very able to catch your eye. The large image of the product on the front lets you know right away what you would be getting inside the box, while the product highlights in the yellow square detail the benefits of whatever is inside.
The back of the box usually has a more detailed description of what the product is and how/where it fits into your network. There is also a small chart to let you know how the product compares to others in the same general line.
Inside the box for the ProSafe GS110TP and the GS108T you find all of the things that you need to power up the GS110TP and the GS108T. As these are aimed at the Enterprise market, you do not get the freebie Cat5 cable. They expect you to have your own at this level.
In general with most SMB (small business) or enterprise products, the level of "loot" is going to be pretty low as most of the cost involved is the actual item and the features/quality of the device. We will talk a little more about this when we look at the GS110TP on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand