Based out of the states, Corsair has been around for some time now producing all sorts of PC accessories and individual components. Over the years this has built them up as one of the big names when it comes to putting together high-end gaming outfits. Even for people not so savvy on the construction side of computing, Corsair RAM is about as well known as Nescafe Blend 43, or whatever that one was; you get the picture.
However, as stated by Corsair themselves, audio components provide their own set of hurdles when it comes to designing one that does indeed sound good. Largely there are not really the sort of on paper results that can be had with other PC components (such as how many frames are being generated). Audio specs require a slightly keener eye (or more suitably in this case, ear) in order to be made meaningful.
So inevitably, the endless grey zone of subjectivity is entered, which is a tricky one to be made a winner in even at the best of times, let alone when designing the first incarnation of a product from scratch. This is simply because it's terribly easy to read a graph and see where the money has gone, but peoples ears are all different and designing an audio product that sounds the same to everyone is quite a difficult proposition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup