MSI GT660R-004US Up Close
The lid of the notebook is glossy and catches lots of smudges and fingerprints.
This circular thing is a small subwoofer on the bottom of the machine. You can't expect thumping bass from a speaker this size, but the sound system is much better than what the average notebook offers.
The left side of the notebook has some bling with lights, cooling grate, two USB 3.0 ports (blue), a single USB 2.0 port, and the memory card reader.
The right side of the notebook has the connectors for the 5-channel audio, a USB 2.0 port, and the Blu-ray optical drive.
This picture shows you the glossy screen and the blingage with lights all around the notebook.
This close up shows one of the other Dynaudio sound system speakers along with some of the indicator lights and the red WASD gaming control keys.
The back of the notebook has HDMI out, VGA out, Ethernet port, the Kensington lock port, and the power adapter plug as well as an eSATA port and cooling grates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [MSI GT660R-004US Up Close]
- Page 3 [Performance - A/V Encoding, Battery Life, Boot Time, and Power Consumption]
- Page 4 [Performance - PCMark Vantage, CINEBENCH, Super Pi, and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Hands On Use and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league