MSI GT660R-004US Up Close
The lid of the notebook is glossy and catches lots of smudges and fingerprints.
This circular thing is a small subwoofer on the bottom of the machine. You can't expect thumping bass from a speaker this size, but the sound system is much better than what the average notebook offers.
The left side of the notebook has some bling with lights, cooling grate, two USB 3.0 ports (blue), a single USB 2.0 port, and the memory card reader.
The right side of the notebook has the connectors for the 5-channel audio, a USB 2.0 port, and the Blu-ray optical drive.
This picture shows you the glossy screen and the blingage with lights all around the notebook.
This close up shows one of the other Dynaudio sound system speakers along with some of the indicator lights and the red WASD gaming control keys.
The back of the notebook has HDMI out, VGA out, Ethernet port, the Kensington lock port, and the power adapter plug as well as an eSATA port and cooling grates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [MSI GT660R-004US Up Close]
- Page 3 [Performance - A/V Encoding, Battery Life, Boot Time, and Power Consumption]
- Page 4 [Performance - PCMark Vantage, CINEBENCH, Super Pi, and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Hands On Use and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card