MSI GT660R-004US Up Close
The lid of the notebook is glossy and catches lots of smudges and fingerprints.
This circular thing is a small subwoofer on the bottom of the machine. You can't expect thumping bass from a speaker this size, but the sound system is much better than what the average notebook offers.
The left side of the notebook has some bling with lights, cooling grate, two USB 3.0 ports (blue), a single USB 2.0 port, and the memory card reader.
The right side of the notebook has the connectors for the 5-channel audio, a USB 2.0 port, and the Blu-ray optical drive.
This picture shows you the glossy screen and the blingage with lights all around the notebook.
This close up shows one of the other Dynaudio sound system speakers along with some of the indicator lights and the red WASD gaming control keys.
The back of the notebook has HDMI out, VGA out, Ethernet port, the Kensington lock port, and the power adapter plug as well as an eSATA port and cooling grates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [MSI GT660R-004US Up Close]
- Page 3 [Performance - A/V Encoding, Battery Life, Boot Time, and Power Consumption]
- Page 4 [Performance - PCMark Vantage, CINEBENCH, Super Pi, and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Hands On Use and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel