SilverStone ships the SG07 in a black on white background that offers great contrast against the image of the SFF chassis. At the bottom left corner SilverStone lists eight key features included in the SG07-B.
If UPS would have placed these stickers elsewhere, you would be looking at an introductory statement on what SilverStone plans to deliver to the customer, a specifications list for just the SG07 chassis, and at the bottom you will find a list of supported GPUs.
Spinning the box around, we can see that this chassis has the 80 Plus Bronze award. Logically that means that there is in fact an included power supply shipped along with the SG07 SFF chassis.
Remember those eight features that were listed on both the front and the back? SilverStone offers up nine varying translations as to cover their market basis.
With the cardboard box removed you can see that the SG07 gets surrounded with about 2" of Styrofoam on all sides. There is a plastic liner to help keep abrasions at bay, and a static cling layer of plastic covering the Aluminum panel on the front of the chassis. All of these precautions worked perfectly and I received a perfect example of the SST-SG07B.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99