Corsair has been in just about every market related to PCs, and with a pretty good track record for both reviews from media outlets like ourselves, all the way down to the posts I see every day recommending one of their products based off of their own excellent experiences. We got to see their jump into water cooling with the Hydro series, and we just got to see the smaller counterpart of the Air Series coolers. The A50s entry to the market showed above average performance with a really good price point. Corsair offered up a cooling solution I could see myself telling others to buy.
To grasp what we are about to see, put an image of the A50 in your mind. Then take the cooler and widen the fin body, and slide in another 8mm diameter heat pipe. While you are widening the fins, you keep a similar outer shape, but since we are here, let's add like 100 dimples to each fin in an attractive pattern. Now that we got the body of the cooler ready to go, let's think cooling. Since this is a "high-performance" CPU cooler this time, why not throw in two fans on it for a push/pull configuration.
Basically, we are left with the concept of a much more efficient, much larger, big brother to the A50. This super-sized version takes on the naming just as did the Hydro series, and I am pleased to get to show you the Corsair Air Series High-Performance CPU cooler. As well as the A50 placed on the listings, I am intrigued to see what the A70 will produce in the way of noise and performance, for what should be a well priced, visually appealing cooler that covers all the basics. Let's get to it and see just what the A70 from Corsair is capable of!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent