Corsair has been in just about every market related to PCs, and with a pretty good track record for both reviews from media outlets like ourselves, all the way down to the posts I see every day recommending one of their products based off of their own excellent experiences. We got to see their jump into water cooling with the Hydro series, and we just got to see the smaller counterpart of the Air Series coolers. The A50s entry to the market showed above average performance with a really good price point. Corsair offered up a cooling solution I could see myself telling others to buy.
To grasp what we are about to see, put an image of the A50 in your mind. Then take the cooler and widen the fin body, and slide in another 8mm diameter heat pipe. While you are widening the fins, you keep a similar outer shape, but since we are here, let's add like 100 dimples to each fin in an attractive pattern. Now that we got the body of the cooler ready to go, let's think cooling. Since this is a "high-performance" CPU cooler this time, why not throw in two fans on it for a push/pull configuration.
Basically, we are left with the concept of a much more efficient, much larger, big brother to the A50. This super-sized version takes on the naming just as did the Hydro series, and I am pleased to get to show you the Corsair Air Series High-Performance CPU cooler. As well as the A50 placed on the listings, I am intrigued to see what the A70 will produce in the way of noise and performance, for what should be a well priced, visually appealing cooler that covers all the basics. Let's get to it and see just what the A70 from Corsair is capable of!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform