Rosewill gives you plenty of cables and connections to utilize the full 1000W available from the RGD1000. Attached directly to the PSU are the 20+4 main, ATX 4+4, EPS12V, and two 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors. Rosewill offers up four more 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors for some 3-way GPU love and tops things off with six peripheral cables that add eight 4-pin Molex, 12 SATA, and two floppy connections.
All of the modular cables and more are held inside the reusable soft case via elastic straps.
This shows the entire contents of the soft case. Rosewill also includes some zip ties and offers both conventional screws and thumb screws for mounting the RGD1000 in the case.
A single 12V rail provides power for all connectors on the RGD1000. This simplifies installation and the need to balance the load on your own.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court