Rosewill gives you plenty of cables and connections to utilize the full 1000W available from the RGD1000. Attached directly to the PSU are the 20+4 main, ATX 4+4, EPS12V, and two 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors. Rosewill offers up four more 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors for some 3-way GPU love and tops things off with six peripheral cables that add eight 4-pin Molex, 12 SATA, and two floppy connections.
All of the modular cables and more are held inside the reusable soft case via elastic straps.
This shows the entire contents of the soft case. Rosewill also includes some zip ties and offers both conventional screws and thumb screws for mounting the RGD1000 in the case.
A single 12V rail provides power for all connectors on the RGD1000. This simplifies installation and the need to balance the load on your own.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance