Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Driver Type: Closed-back dynamic
Voice Coil: CCAW
IMP: 32 ohms +_ 20% @ 1khz
Sensitivity: 112 +_ 3db
Distortion: -5% @ 1KHz
Noise Isolation: -20db(A) @ 10khz
It's interesting to see such a detailed set of specs when we have almost become accustomed to the very basics. Of interest here firstly is the large 40mm drivers located inside the ear cups. The use of a larger driver ensures that the system has a better chance of evenly producing the whole spectrum of frequencies.
Also of interest is the use of aluminum for the outer chassis of the unit. This is certainly an attractive option that will attract some buyers who find all the plastic getting around a bit dull.
The overall design allows for quite a tight fit at the end of the day, which is important for low frequency response as a loose fitting design will effectively leak air pressure and as a result, bass volume.
The design also allows for pivoting of the ear cups on the outer chassis so that the fit is flat against the side of the head, which again aids in making that all important seal with the users head.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications