Accessories and Documentation
Along with a packet that you can squeeze out two, maybe three applications of thermal compound from, I placed the AMD and Intel VTMS components. For AMD it uses a locking latch system, not unlike a stock cooler. It works in much the same way; just here there is a latch for both sides. As for the Intel mounting, Scythe sends a universal set of Intel mounts. These legs can adjust to all LGA type processors, and I'm sure you all know how the push pins work.
The instructions are broken up into two sections; Intel on this side, and it shows here how to lock in the mounting hardware, how to work the push pins, and how and where to plug in the fan.
This side covers the AMD mounting, the fan mounting, and the fan controller instructions. Both sides are well written and with the images along with the text, it shouldn't take you long to go from in the box to cooling your processor!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Rasetsu SCRT-1000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- I'm cheating on Overwatch with Battlefield 1, for now
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules