Accessories and Documentation
Along with a packet that you can squeeze out two, maybe three applications of thermal compound from, I placed the AMD and Intel VTMS components. For AMD it uses a locking latch system, not unlike a stock cooler. It works in much the same way; just here there is a latch for both sides. As for the Intel mounting, Scythe sends a universal set of Intel mounts. These legs can adjust to all LGA type processors, and I'm sure you all know how the push pins work.
The instructions are broken up into two sections; Intel on this side, and it shows here how to lock in the mounting hardware, how to work the push pins, and how and where to plug in the fan.
This side covers the AMD mounting, the fan mounting, and the fan controller instructions. Both sides are well written and with the images along with the text, it shouldn't take you long to go from in the box to cooling your processor!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Rasetsu SCRT-1000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now