There is a lot of information that pops off the front panel of purple, silver and black coloured packaging. A good image of the Rasetsu sits in the middle surrounded by information on the fan, compatibility, and the five features on the right.
Things like the Trident Multi Layer Fin Structure, the twisted heatpipes, the fan and V.T.M.S. are all explained on this side. At the bottom right they end with a bit of marketing to assure you if you want low noise, or overclock ability, either way, this is the CPU cooler for you.
Scythe's website and support e-mail addresses star off the back panel. Warranty information, warnings and general information cover the rest of the information found on this panel.
The last remaining panel covers things such as an included parts list, and a really good look at the base of the Rasetsu and the V.T.M.S. mounting pieces. Under this you can find a specifications chart for both the Rasetsu and the accompanying 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Rasetsu SCRT-1000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system