There is a lot of information that pops off the front panel of purple, silver and black coloured packaging. A good image of the Rasetsu sits in the middle surrounded by information on the fan, compatibility, and the five features on the right.
Things like the Trident Multi Layer Fin Structure, the twisted heatpipes, the fan and V.T.M.S. are all explained on this side. At the bottom right they end with a bit of marketing to assure you if you want low noise, or overclock ability, either way, this is the CPU cooler for you.
Scythe's website and support e-mail addresses star off the back panel. Warranty information, warnings and general information cover the rest of the information found on this panel.
The last remaining panel covers things such as an included parts list, and a really good look at the base of the Rasetsu and the V.T.M.S. mounting pieces. Under this you can find a specifications chart for both the Rasetsu and the accompanying 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Rasetsu SCRT-1000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio