There is a lot of information that pops off the front panel of purple, silver and black coloured packaging. A good image of the Rasetsu sits in the middle surrounded by information on the fan, compatibility, and the five features on the right.
Things like the Trident Multi Layer Fin Structure, the twisted heatpipes, the fan and V.T.M.S. are all explained on this side. At the bottom right they end with a bit of marketing to assure you if you want low noise, or overclock ability, either way, this is the CPU cooler for you.
Scythe's website and support e-mail addresses star off the back panel. Warranty information, warnings and general information cover the rest of the information found on this panel.
The last remaining panel covers things such as an included parts list, and a really good look at the base of the Rasetsu and the V.T.M.S. mounting pieces. Under this you can find a specifications chart for both the Rasetsu and the accompanying 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Rasetsu SCRT-1000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines