The first thing you will notice when discharging the laser outside at night is just how much crap is in the air we breathe. The next thing you're going to notice is that you can reach out and hit just about anything in sight with a blue dot. Well, just about everything; the moon is just a couple of miles out of reach. Maybe with a 2 watt laser
There are a lot of ways to manipulate cameras to make dim light appear brighter, but none of that was done in this article. Here we see a beam being sent down a lit road and if anything, the beam appears dimmer in the picture than it does in person. The beam is very bright. If you have ever been to a club or laser light show you understand just how bright a bright laser is. If my memory serves me correctly, this laser is just as bright, but now all that power is in the palm of your hand.
Here is another shot down the lit road with the laser being fired upwards. I lit a cigarette to get the smoke effect close to the laser. The refection off of the smoke actually made it so the laser was brighter than the sign a 100 yards away.
In this image we see the laser bursting off of a concrete walk way about 10 feet away. The light is so bright the laser bounces off of the ridges in the surface and lights up everything around the area.
The final night image was taken while being shot at a parked car around 50 yards away. I zoomed the camera in so you could see the size of the beam on impact.
Now, let's see if we can burn the plastic sleeve off of a wire!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 3 [The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III 1 Watt Laser]
- Page 4 [Night Performance]
- Page 5 [Burning with 1 Watt of Laser Power]
- Page 6 [More Burning - Lasers as Tools]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league