HighPoint does a very good job getting their message and buzz clips on the front of the package. Here we see enough information on the front of the package to get your attention in a retail store.
Nothing is left to the imagination; on the back of the package HPT lists all of the features and specifications. A small introduction is also given as is a brief explanation about switching architecture.
A quick highlight of features is listed on the side. HPT also lists the supported operating systems; Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
The other side of the package lists the contents.
The inner packaging consists of two pieces of open cell foam that sandwich the controller in the middle.
The accessories are kept under the lowest piece of foam. Our sample didn't ship with the six cables that are used to connect the controller to backplanes since we needed a different configuration, but the retail controller ships with those accessories.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications