Accessories and Documentation
Antec was very good to me and offered a power supply suited better for this open environment. This 750 watt unit has attached lines for all the necessary power lines like the 8-pin, 24-pin, and the Molex and SATA power lines. The rest of the cabling comes in modular form where you are offered more PCI-e power as well as Molex and SATA connections, if you need more of them to finish powering your build.
Removing the thumbscrew in the rear of the chassis, the rack that surrounds and supports the power supply slides right out easily. If you plan to reconfigure the arrangement of the tray and power supply, now would be a good time to grab the directions and a screwdriver.
Along with the two Air Mounts shipped attached to the hard drive racks, the white box you find inside the power supply rack, it contains another ten. So a total of six hard drives can be installed and supported with bungee cord like cabling. This makes it somewhat shock resistant for traveling as well as isolating any vibrations.
The instructions are sent in two sections along with an Antec information paper. The larger section covers everything from how to get inside or find the toolbox, to the optional layout. The smaller section of the instructions covers the USB 3.0 wiring and how it is locked into the expansion slot, as well as showing the fan controls and optional placements. In the bag Antec also includes another set of four wire ties to use wherever you need them.
As I mentioned, Antec sort of hides the mounting hardware in the toolbox, and if you don't notice it at first glance, it can be found on the outside of the front of the chassis at the bottom. Removing two screws and gently pulling on the box allowed it to slide out of the chassis. Inside there are two bags. The one on the left has risers, all sorts of fan screws, and of course drive mounting hardware. The bag on the right contains rubber grommets and screws to mount 2.5" drives into the floor of the LanBoy Air.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017