What would you say if I were to tell you that there is a company out there selling a rounded ATA cable that reportedly allows for faster data transfers? Probably that I'm off in the head, but let me assure you that this is exactly what I'm talking about.
The company in question is holoMaXx. Many of you may not have heard of them, but they are a community based open market based out of Philadelphia, PA. They have been around since 1994 and provide a place where potential customers can openly talk about the products to make sure that they get exactly what they need.
The manufacturer of this wonder cable is IOSS, a joint venture company partnering up with Vertex Link of Japan. IOSS was established in 1996 and is a leading provider of unique PC equipment that targets the enthusiast.
Pretty unique setup, but it is time to get back to the original topic; faster cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design