What would you say if I were to tell you that there is a company out there selling a rounded ATA cable that reportedly allows for faster data transfers? Probably that I'm off in the head, but let me assure you that this is exactly what I'm talking about.
The company in question is holoMaXx. Many of you may not have heard of them, but they are a community based open market based out of Philadelphia, PA. They have been around since 1994 and provide a place where potential customers can openly talk about the products to make sure that they get exactly what they need.
The manufacturer of this wonder cable is IOSS, a joint venture company partnering up with Vertex Link of Japan. IOSS was established in 1996 and is a leading provider of unique PC equipment that targets the enthusiast.
Pretty unique setup, but it is time to get back to the original topic; faster cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario Kart and VR is a match made in heaven
- IBM's new magnetic tape stores 330TB of data
- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2018
- MediaTek to announce new Helio processors on August 29th
- Huawei reveals the first official Mate 10 teaser
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes