Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware along with the fan and shroud are packaged neatly inside the white cardboard box. On the left the fan is isolated by a cardboard section keeping the hardware securely on its side. Along with the hardware, Corsair includes a little literature featuring their other products you may have to still purchase.
In one of the included bags you will find the fan speed adapter, a syringe of TIM, four thumbscrews to finish mounting the cooler, and four black plastic washers to isolate the motherboard.
If you are running on an AMD processor, Corsair decided to use a more common latch bar mounting setup.
If you are using an Intel processor, you get a back plate with adjustable treaded rods. Adjustable means that depending on which socket you are using, the threaded rods can be moved for the appropriate socket. For the top mounting, you need to screw the plate on the right to the aluminum base of the cooler with the provided screws. Using the thumbscrews, you secure the A50 in place.
The thorough instruction fold-out on the left has images and very explanative text to help you along with either AMD or Intel installations. Along with the instructions is a bright red piece of paper with all the return information, just in case something bad does happen to the product before you open it up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A50 Performance CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset