Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware along with the fan and shroud are packaged neatly inside the white cardboard box. On the left the fan is isolated by a cardboard section keeping the hardware securely on its side. Along with the hardware, Corsair includes a little literature featuring their other products you may have to still purchase.
In one of the included bags you will find the fan speed adapter, a syringe of TIM, four thumbscrews to finish mounting the cooler, and four black plastic washers to isolate the motherboard.
If you are running on an AMD processor, Corsair decided to use a more common latch bar mounting setup.
If you are using an Intel processor, you get a back plate with adjustable treaded rods. Adjustable means that depending on which socket you are using, the threaded rods can be moved for the appropriate socket. For the top mounting, you need to screw the plate on the right to the aluminum base of the cooler with the provided screws. Using the thumbscrews, you secure the A50 in place.
The thorough instruction fold-out on the left has images and very explanative text to help you along with either AMD or Intel installations. Along with the instructions is a bright red piece of paper with all the return information, just in case something bad does happen to the product before you open it up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A50 Performance CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now