The A50 arrives in a gold and black package. The front starts off with a Corsair logo above a section of the fins at really close range. Near the bottom you find the Image for the cooler and fan next to the A50 naming and basic compatibility list.
On this side you can see Corsair offers a statement about the A50 and that is "Advanced technology for cooling the world's fastest CPUs". Then they list the three 8mm heatpipes, the aluminum fins, and the 120mm fan in six different languages.
On the back things start off with the fact that the A50 drastically outperforms a stock cooler with results in a chart showing the results with a Intel i7 965.The bulk of the panel is taken up by the mission statement about the A50 that can also be found at their web site. In the white stripe at the very bottom is where you will find an included parts list.
The specifications are very basic on both the cooler body as well as the fan, but they can be found on this panel, again in six languages.
Sliding the contents out of the box, this is what you find. High density foam surrounds the cooler while the cardboard box holds the hardware and the fan.
Unpacking things a bit further, you can see how well the A50 is protected during transit. It rests in this five sided enclosure tightly and allowed for a pristine product delivery.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Air Series A50 Performance CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller