Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The QNAP TS-859U-RP uses a dual core Intel Atom processor and pairs it with 1GB of DDR2 RAM. The system is designed to use up to eight internal HDDs in RAID 0, 1, 5 or 6. Two additional eSATA ports are located on the back of the NAS and can be used to increase storage capacity.
The TS-859U-RP is an enterprise class system and as such brings many enterprise features with it. Redundant power supplies are one item that we never see on consumer models and most consumers don't use rackmount systems in their homes or small offices.
Dual gigabit Ethernet ports on the back of the QNAP TS-859U-RP allow data to flow quickly to and from the NAS and as long as your network is setup for it, setting up and using the fail over system is easy.
When it comes to the cost, the TS-859U-RP comes with an enterprise tag as well. Newegg currently lists the unit for just over 1900 USD. The upgrade TS-809U-RP is also available at just under 2200 USD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The QNAP TS-859U-RP]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Radeon 16.5.3 drivers optimized for Warhammer, Overwatch, DOTA 2
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs