The Thecus N8800 Pro
Here we get our first look at the N8800 Pro. The front view shows the door closed. In the middle there is a window so you can still see the LCD display.
Here se wee the N8800 Pro with the door open. One thing we noticed is that all of the drives are lockable, but the front door just uses a simple thumb screw system. Some users are going to want a lockable front door so users can't access the power button.
The LCD display sits right in the middle and there are four buttons used to set or change the settings.
The N8800 Series are all rackmount units that come with mounting hardware preinstalled and also rack rails if you want to use them.
The back of the NAS has dual USB 2.0 ports, a COM port and dual gigabit Ethernet. The redundant power supply needs two power wires connected to an outlet, but if one fails the other PSU takes over. Also on the back we see the full size PCIe slot for 10GbE connectivity.
The N8800 Pro is designed for easy access to the internal components. If a fan fails you can quickly go in and make a change right away without the need to have a tech show up. This eliminates down time so you always have access to your data.
Thecus has always delivered on their accessory package. Here we see the two PSU cables needed to get started, an Ethernet cable and the manuals.
Some users will want to install the rack slide system that comes with the N8800 to access the back of the NAS faster.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel