Real-World System Productivity
Sysmark2002 incorporates the following Internet Content Creation and Office Productivity applications:
Office Productivity: Microsoft Word 2002, Microsoft Excel 2002, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, Microsoft Outlook 2002, Microsoft Access 2002, Netscape Communicator 6.0, Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred v.5, WinZip 8.0, and McAfee Virus Scan 5.13.
Internet Content Creation: Adobe Photoshop 6.01, Adobe Premiere 6.0, Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 7.1, Macromedia Dreamweaver 4, and Macromedia Flash 5.
In the business and Content Creation zones, DDR-400 gives very little over DDR-333, most disappointing on this front. As for the GA-7VAXP performance in total, much better effort over the previous GA-7VRXP.
Business Winstone tests your computer's word processing, spreadsheet and presentation application ability using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Both Content Creation and Business Winstone 2001 give you great examples of real-world performance.
Content Creation tests your computer's ability to create and manipulate images, webpages etc using real world programs such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver, then gives you an overall score.
Same trend in Winstone as in SysMark. DDR-400 yields very little to no advantage over DDR-333 memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017