The Build and Finished Product - Continued
Completely assembled, I noticed the issue with the positioning of the tray assembly. The sides allow for two levels to install the tray. What you will find is that the optical drive racks hit the HDD rack, making the lower level installation impossible. If you remove them and install the tray in the lower position (top position pictured) air coolers are no longer an issue.
I thought I might be able to not hit the handle up top if I installed the tray in the furthest back of three positions. While it did leave room for the cooler, the weight tipped the T60 over in this position.
Installing the components was a breeze, and with a modular power supply and a bit of routing the wires under the motherboard, things end up looking very clean.
I had a tower cooler installed, but the T60 kept tipping over when I would try to get these images, so I swapped it out for an AIO water cooler which sits nicely in front of the motherboard. If I had the T60-1 it would have made mounting this much simpler.
Now the board lined up on the tray fine, and the GTX 470 lies up with the expansion slots, but I found an issue when I went to test things out for a couple of days. For the extremist benching his parts, the audio connections likely are being hooked up, but I did find that the orange connector gets blocked on this board by the mounting of the expansion slots.
Figuring I wanted to run some testing, I installed everything that is housed in my spare desktop. As you can see, there is easy access to everything. Depending on how you wire the T60 you can easily remove the four thumb screws and pull everything other than the power supply and hard drives in one quick stop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015