The PITSTOP T60 comes in a flat white and black box. Since the unit is disassembled, the packaging could be greatly reduced. On this panel, Lian Li offers an image of the assembled unit to the right of the color checkboxes. At the bottom, seven features are listed with images; even the two optional ones.
Both sides are black and simply show the Lian Li logo, and the name and compatibility of the test bench.
The back (or bottom, depending on how you look at it), has an image of the silver version this time and again shows off a few features over a second mark denoting the color. To the right, Lian Li takes some time to spell out the important features and specifications in four different languages.
Opening the box, I see that Lian Li takes great effort to deliver an unscathed product to your door. Each piece is individually wrapped in plastic. There are bits of foam to center the parts and keep spaces in the middle and with the use of cardboard spacers and boxes for the hardware, and there was no damage to mine at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017